5. Lenovo A720
Starting Price – Rs.1,15,990/-
This is the first large touch-screen, and currently the Best All in One Desktop Computers in India. Clearly this product is built keeping the future of Windows 8 in mind. It exhibits an impressive 10 finger touch responsive screen. Truly one of a kind. Click here to check out the product’s website.
The main reason why this tops our list, is the brilliant design. The have managed to pack a super computer into a movable screen which can rotate from -5 degrees (parallel to your table) to 90 degrees. The screen is slim and the display is frame-less. At this point Lenovo only offers a matte silver finish.
- This is surely a powerful computer. It houses up to 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 processors.
- Its noted as the World’s Slimmest All-in-One Desktop Computer.
- Goes up to the latest Windows 8, operating system. It is built to favor touchscreen computers.
- A Full HD 27 inch LED touchscreen display. LED does imply that it is also a power saver.
- The unit can hold up to an 8GB DDR3 RAM. Which is great for work and play.
- Speaking of play, it has an awesome ‘dedicated’ NVIDIA GeForce 2GB Graphics Card.
- An optional Blu-ray Disc Combo, also a ultra slim wireless keyboard and mouse.
- You can turn this big machine into your TV as well. It holds an internal TV Tuner Card.
- It comes with an impressive 1TB = 1024GB Internal Hard-drive.
4. HP Omni 120
Starting Price – Rs.32,900/-
This is one of the most popular Computers sold in India. This does not feature a touchscreen. It is manufactured reliably by Hewlett Packard and is widely used in residences and offices today. Currently the product is sold in a glossy black finish. If you are lucky you could find one in a glossy white finish.
Here is why its featured at number 2 on our top ten list. It is the Best ‘Budget’ All-In-One-Desktop available in the market today. It exhibits a minimal and fully functional design. For the price, it packs in a large number of features into its processing unit. Click here to check out their website.
- The computer can house up to the 2nd Generation Intel Dual Core Processor.
- It extends up to 4GB DDR3 RAM. Which is more than sufficient for daily use.
- A 20 inch LCD Display, with a decent 1600 by 900 resolution.
- Its packed in with a 500GB Hard-Drive.
- Each unit comes with Windows 7 Home Premium Installed.
3. Lenovo IdeaCenter B340
Starting Price – Rs.38,900/- to Rs.67,900/-
The IdeaCenter B340 is another great innovation by Lenovo. It is available in multiple versions, which includes the 10 finger responsive touchscreen display. Like its father the A720, this is also built to favor the Windows 8 OS.
Unlike the Awesome A720, this does not have a flexible screen. The design restricts users to use the touch function, only in a seated position. This does get tiring for the shoulders and creates discomfort. The product is only available in black with a satin finish. Interestingly Lenovo has created a super-sized version of the B340 and called it the B540. This product features a larger 23inch Full HD Screen and is on sale for Rs.76,900. Click here to see more of B340.
- These are the features for the highest model.
- The processor houses a powerful 3rd Generation Intel Dual Core Processor.
- It features a 4GB DDR3 RAM. Which is great for work and play.
- Speaking of play, it includes a dedicated 1GB NVIDIA Graphics Card.
- It includes a vibrant 21 inch, Full HD, 10 finger touch display.
2. HCL Beanstalk AD1
Starting Price – Rs.35,800/-
This is one of the first All-In-One Desktops to be produced by our local brand, HCL. Like for all their products, this one too provides great value for money. That is the reason why this makes our list, it is one of the Best Budget Computers available in the market today.
When compared to the other products of its kind, this one exhibits a quirky design. It is available in an unusual black, blue-gray and silver combination. At first glance, it does look like a mini LCD TV (Maybe that’s what they wanted). A concern is that it is not available in a touch-screen display and is not built for the new Windows 8 OS. Click here to see more information on the product website.
- The computer houses a 2nd Generation Intel i3 Processor.
- It provides users with a 2GB DDR3 Ram. Which is enough for daily work.
- It comes with a 500GB SATA Internal Hard Drive. Sufficient, most would say.
- The drawback is the not so large, 18.5inch LED Display, it is NOT a touchscreen.
- Many say that the frame has too much of a ‘plastic-like’ feel and finish to it.
- It comes built in with the Windows 7 Home Premium Edition.
1. Dell Inspiron One 2330
Price – Rs.43,490/- to Rs.61,490/-
This is definitely one of Dell’s neatest products,to be found in India. This All-In-One Desktop is highly flexible and is sold in multiple versions. The ’2330′ is suggestive of the screen size of all these versions, which is 23 inches. Kindly note that, when we speak of screen size it is the diagonal measurement of the screen. It is available in both touchscreen and non-touch versions. This is one of the few computers available with an extended warranty of 3 years, by default. Unlike the Lenovo A720, this does not include a flexible screen. This causes strain in the users arm with extended use of the touchscreen, in a forced seated position.
This awesome desktop can be placed somewhere between the budget and high-end ones. Dell allows its potential customers to choose from three different versions of this product. This variety creates a flexible price range and is the main reason why its featured on our list. It is available only in a black color, with a combination of matte and glossy finish. It has a silver stand and back, which gives it a sense of richness. Click here to read more on the product website.
- The features mentioned below are seen in the highest available model.
- The desktop houses a powerful 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- A brilliant full HD, WLED touchscreen display. Max Res – 1920 x 1080
- Every desktop comes with a full version of the Windows 8 Operating System.
- They provide their users with a 4GB DDR3 RAM. Great for extended functionality.
- However the Intel HD Graphics 4000, is not so impressive. Here is where it looses out.